"Without your support we couldn't do our valuable research."
~ Professor Ken Mills
This fifth #TimPageFitForLife interview is with Ken Mills.
Professor Mills is Chair of Experimental Haematology with the Centre for Cancer Research & Cell Biology at Queens University Belfast.
The QUB research portal gives details of Professor Mills' activities, including a substantial list of research papers.
Thanks to Ken for making time for this interview and, also, to Joanne Badger on camera!
In addition to leading research, Ken has kindly made time to support our fund- and awareness-raising work, including the Bake Sale and initial DKMS Donor Drive in BT Riverside Tower.
If you would like to donate to LLNI, the BTmydonate site is here
In case you missed them, previous interviews were with
- Dr. Mary Drake, Consultant Haematologist - Overview of Blood Cancers
- Laura Croan, Clinical Nurse Specialist - Physical Fitness for Patients
- Mike McAuley, Fitness Trainer - Benefits of Physical Fitness
- Andy Magowan - Exsto Gym - Benefits of Sports Massage
The final interview will be posted shortly:
- Dr. Kyle Matchett - LLNI - repurposing of drugs