"In the future, we'll see a lot more of these re-purposed drugs coming into the clinic."
~ Dr. Kyle Matchett
This final #TimPageFitForLife interview is with Kyle Matchett.
Dr, Matchett's work as Research Fellow at the Centre for Cancer Research & Cell Biology at Queens University Belfast is funded by LLNI.
Thanks to Kyle for explaining his work on drug re-purposing and, once again, thank you to Joanne Badger on camera.
To support Leukaemia & Lymphoma NI's researchers' vital research, the BTmydonate site (0% commission) is here
In case you missed them, all of the earlier interviews are listed here:
- Dr. Mary Drake, Consultant Haematologist - Overview of Blood Cancers
- Laura Croan, Clinical Nurse Specialist - Physical Fitness for Patients
- Mike McAuley, Fitness Trainer - Benefits of Physical Fitness
- Andy Magowan - Exsto Gym - Benefits of Sports Massage
- Prof. Ken Mills, Chair of Experimental Haematology, The Importance of Research